Sometimes I think I need motivations or inspiration for a certain condition when I think I feel down because of something. Sometimes I just want to hear people’s sad story mainly about failing on a certain competition, test, or anything. I need that kind of motivation so that I know I ain’t the only one who fails or I ain’t the only one who feel down.
I don’t know if this is true or not, but I find it is not easy to know or to read people’s story about being failed. Now, at the time I am writing this, again I faced such a competitive opportunity in which I failed. So, I make a reflection. I am thinking why people rarely write their sad story about being failed or being declined.
Alhamdulillah, I find the answers. Below are reasons why people rarely write about their story of being failed or decline, at least in my perspective.
- Bad things are deserved to be forgotten
- Remembering such a sad experience only makes you sad, you don’t even have the energy to write about that
- Writing bad things that happen in life makes you merely sad in the process of writing because you have to remember the single and the most crucial moment when you feel down (below the earth, hahaha)
But then, I reflect again. Writing about being declined or being failed is great for some reasons though. Believe me, at first I plan this writing to be about my experience when I failed to get an international internship. But I end up writing this, I feel the urgency to tell my thoughts about writing bad thing in life haha. I think below are reasons why writing your story about being failed is useful.
- As long as you’re not only nagging in your writing and you’re discovering in what point that you failed, then your story will be great! Lesson learned!
- You can inspire people by writing the story
- You can find again in what point that makes you failed and have an understanding why it makes you failed. The best thing is you can learn from it.
Well, I think that’s all my thoughts about why we should reflect the time when we’re being declined. I’ll write about my story right after posting this one hihihihi.
Happy trying with your best!
Surely, Allah Swt has the best plan for us 🙂